Thoughts so far…
- I am really mad this is up against Friday Night Lights. FNL is one of the best shows of the past decade and I would like it to continue.
- Either way, I don’t watch either until Saturday via Hulu.
- The first fifteen minutes or so of the first episode was straight out of an EMCSA story. A few times I literally said “I’ve seen this somewhere…” out loud. Ha. The visuals of the dollhouse are well done and the sort of thing I would imagine for some of my own stories.
- That said, the first episode was good. It started well and ended well. The middle parts were shaky, but in context with the rest of the episodes so far it makes more sense.
- The humans hunting humans trope in the second episode was so cliched that Joss Whedon must’ve done that on purpose. Still, some nice character development.
- I could care less about the lives of divas, but the third episode gave a lot of good background information. I like how Dollhouse starts in the middle of the action and offer bits of background in each episode. Of course, the average viewer probably hates that.
- My only theory so far is that DeWitt is probably an Active.